Sunday, April 10, 2011

Letter from Will

Dear, My family and People of Wherton

I am so sorry for leaving you without you knowing. I really couldn't help it! I couldn't be capped! I just couldn't! I have thought about this for a while now I really couldn't take it! So I met this man called Ozymandias he told me where I would be safe from all this. Of course I was deep into this and I wanted to know. He told me that there as a place called the White Mountains. He told me that I could escape all of this just by going there, so sure enough I had begun my journey. I couldn't tell anyone because you would all keep me from going so I basically ran away. But someone stopped me on the way I turned around to find out that it was Henry. He wanted to come with me because he wanted to escape the Tripods. So we left and began our long journey. We met a person called Beanpole, he was a really nice Character and had helped us with shortcuts and places we could stay. We stopped in one place, it was an old city in France. There were many little abandoned shops and I found some bomb like objects I thought would be useful and a watch so I kept them. One day I had separated from them and woke up in a beautiful castle in France. I met a beautiful girl called Eloise. Sure enough I had fallen in love with her, only to find out she had been capped and had to go and serve the tripods. I was truly heart broken.

This taught me so much about Society and Life. I've learned that you really have to stay focused and work hard. I'm mainly saying this because Eloise had distracted me a lot from what I was meant to be doing. Society well, you have to trust some people and others not, you really have to know who your trusting. I trusted good people so nothing bad happened to me. It's just made me really think about it. I really miss you all and can't wait to see you again. I'm really sorry and I love you all.

Sincerely,

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment