Saturday, March 12, 2011

How do I think BeanPole will help Henry and Will?

Well I think that he will help Henry and Will just because well he is actually really smart. Well the reason why I think that he will help Will and Henry on their journey is because well he is a really smart person and he seems to know his way around everywhere and he knows things that well the boys wouldn't have thought of. I think that he will help them when they are going through hard times just because he is very intelligent and gets really cool ideas. I think that is what they would need because whenever they are stuck they have somebody who is smart to come up with a good plan instead of them coming up with a bad idea. I'm not saying that they are not smart I am just saying that it would be better for them to have someone who knows what they are doing with them. Also he seems to know his way around and all of the short cuts to get places. So I think that will help them get to the White Mountains easier with a lot less trouble.


Since he knows short cuts and easier ways to get there I think that, that will make the journey a lot easier for Will and Henry. Just because he knows like people and he knows like transportation devices like when he got the horses and that was a lot easier than them having to walk and run. They would have taken a lot longer. Also that gave them a chance to rest. So that definitely makes their journey easier for them. He might even know things about the White Mountain that might help them. I think that he has a really nice personality and if Will and Henry get into a fight he will help them get back together and focus on what they are trying to do. Also he seems to have quite a determined personality which I think is what they need to keep them on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment