Sunday, October 17, 2010

Daily Mud Skipper Report

     Hello my fellow Mud Skippers! How are you today? This is again the Daily Mud Skipper News Report! We have been getting calls in from millions of Mud Skippers I mean from all over Malaysia! They have been having these strange humongous beings coming through their homes and crushing them! This is no joke I have witnessed this myself! One youngster said " They are like so big and I mean like so big!" Another Mud Skipper said " We were sitting down cleaning our selves when these huge beings come through! Why are they doing this to us?" Well that is a very good Question Why are they doing this to us?

    There has been a big talk. On Why they are doing this to us? Somebody said that they saw them planting a sapling. Was this the reason or are they just coming in to destroy our homes for fun? Or are they trying to destroy our old homes and make new ones? Was this it? Was this why they are here? Thats what we don't know and our trying our best to find out. Just a day after this incedint some more strange beings came in this time we had a plan. We would run and try and stay as far away as possible but of course something bad happened. After all of our effort to try and escape, the beings stayed at the side and went no where near our homes. What a bummer that was.

   That night when I went to bed I lay awake thinking. " All the beings who have came here have all planted sapling may be this is why they are here." I got up the next day and headed to work I was dying to tell my friends at work and to type it up so people can hear my ideas. Well this is it. I think that these people are coming to our habitat because they want to plant these saplings. They weren't trying to harm us they were only trying to make Mother Nature happy! Well no wonder I think this is the solution to the problem! They did not want to harm us they only wanted to plant the saplings. Well that did do the earth good but not us. Even the crabs were harmed and scared and that is very unusual.

  Well once again this is the Daily Mud Skipper news. We would like to hear your story's and opinions on this situation. If you have any don't come to Sapling nine since it was destroyed come to sapling 21. Hope you have a great day and be careful you never know when those beings will strike again! This article was typed and written by Slimy Stuff. Once again thank you and keep safe!




No comments:

Post a Comment