Monday, September 12, 2011

Me in 3 objects




A big black and white pony, getting on a huge airplane, traveling from Gloscestshire, England to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Yes that ponies mine, my very own pony. I had just come home from school, when my mum said to me “ The money has been transferred and Joy is now ours!” Joy was our ponies name. Finally I had my very own pony! I was so excited! Something I have always wanted is now mine, like really mine! I was so ex-static! There are no words for how happy I am! I just can’t believe it! My pony is originally from Ireland and was moved to England 2 years ago.

My second picture was with me and my first place rosette that I won when I was on one of my school horses Looie! I loved Looie to death! Now I’ve moved onto someone bigger called Delight. But anyways lets get back to the subject. It was the day of the competition and I was really excited and nervous at the same time. I was about to go into the arena to do my dressage test, I was getting so nervous, because I was so nervous because I was competing against like 20 people most were pro riders! I was going into the arena and was getting really nervous and excited, but I was scared I would forget my test! I said quietly to Looie “ Lets do this Looie and show them what we’re made of!” I’m very competitive and I do not like losing at all! I had done my dressage test, but was really nervous to see what I had gotten. Finally the judge was giving out the rosettes, my name wasn’t being called for anything. The first thing that shot to my head was I hadn’t won anything at all! But then she said “ In first place, Caoimhe O’Reilly, Riding for Bukit Kiara on Looie!” I was so delighted hearing people clapping for me! I was so chuffed with myself and my pony! Its definitely a day I’ll never forget!



These are another few objects that describe me. I am a Roman Catholic and I pray every night before I go to bed and I go to Church. Religion to me is very important. I like to keep my religion important in my life because I feel that God has given us so much in this world and I feel so lucky to have what I have that I really have to thank him back for all he has given us. Sometimes it is hard for me to believe that someones really up there looking down on us, but then I think, well you know who else is going to be up there and how else will the world have started? My dad keeps me going because he is always going on and on about how Religion is so important in this world. Yes it really is now that I think about it and I’m older and more mature than I was a couple years ago. Also when I’m having a bad day, or I want things to go right I add that in my prayers at night time and ask God to help me and lead me in the the right direction. He has always answered my prayers, so the least I can do for him would be to thank him by doing what he asks.

I like to call her my “Blonde cutie!” or “ My little gorgeous pup!” and yes, she’s mine, all mine! This is my blonde puppy Cassie, she’s really 3 but I like to call her a pup! I’ve had Cassie for at least 3 years now, and I remember the exact day we got her! We had seen her in a pet shop window for 6 months, she was no longer a puppy so nobody wanted her (except me of course!) I just felt so bad for her, and I wanted her so badly, that my mum took my dad out to get her for me as a surprise. My parents left me and my sister at home with our maid Divina, they came in through the door, and I walked down the stairs with a sad face to make them see that I was upset we hadn’t gotten her. But then I looked up and saw my dad with Cassie on his lap. “ Oh my gosh, You got her!” I was so happy I started crying my eyes out. I’ll never forget the day I got my precious puppy Cassie.

Then there is Fly, Fly is a German Short-Haired pointer and is the sweetest dog you’ll ever meet. We’ve had fly before I was even born! She is 13 now, and I’ve known her my whole entire life! Fly had become my older sister now and always looks out for me. She is the most precious thing in my life right now because she’s becoming old and she’s starting to slow down. But there are always times when she just wants to play around and have fun. I always loved that dog, and I will never ever forget her, just like all my animals. I love them all! I’m a very caring person when it comes to animals as you can see!





No comments:

Post a Comment