Monday, August 9, 2010

Introduction

Hi my name is Caoimhe O'Reilly! I am from Ireland and love horses! I do horse riding whenever I can! I have two dogs, one cat and tons of fish! I love having blogger it is so much fun you get to do so much! You can personalize your account and everything! I am doing this blog post for homework so that it is done and over with and that I don't get bad marks for not doing my homework! I saw this from and example so I am going to do it because I think it is awesome! Here are some words that describe me! I am Caring, Shy, Loving and Sweet! As you can tell I am a very soft shy person! Hope you liked my blog post!

2 comments:

  1. What's Ireland like? I've never been there. Just wondering, but what's your favorite horse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ireland is wonderful! I have tons of favorite horses but I must say I like bay's the best!

    ReplyDelete